The biggest names in technology like Google (with Google Analytics), IBM and Adobe have developed their own digital analytics applications. Moz Pro, Piwik and KISSmetrics are website analytics applications that are also getting noticed by many users. Which one should you choose?
Our choice and, of course, suggestion for you is Google Analytics. Google Analytics is the most popular digital analytics software in the world. In this article, you will be able to discover 10 good reasons to prefer Google Analytics to other similar applications. But before we know these reasons, let’s first clarify an important issue…
Why is digital analytics important for your business?
Digital analytics (or Digital Analytics) is a set of measures that help you understand the performance of your website. As a business owner or marketer, you will certainly want to see what visitors are doing on your website, how they interact with it, and how you can help them perform tasks or actions that are important to your business.
With this information you will be able to increase your sales and maximize your marketing efforts, focusing on the most profitable marketing channels.
Makes sense, doesn't it? So let's go back to the previous question...
Why choose Google Analytics?
- We started right away for a reason that attracts anyone: it is quite easy to use. The product receives regular updates, but its basic structure has remained the same for almost a decade. The initial setup of Google Analytics requires an expert, but new users can easily understand the basics of Analytics such as objectives, funnels, conversions, visits, sources, etc.
- It is essential to understand where your customers come from. With Google Analytics you will be able to better understand your visitors, their behavior and their preferences.
- Custom reports. You can choose one of the many reports that Google creates, or even build your own.
- Visitor insights. There is a huge amount of data about visitors at your disposal in Google Analytics. This data can, for example, help you determine which ad campaign is performing well and which campaign you are wasting money on.
- Real-time visitor tracking. You can see who is visiting your website in real time. This means you'll know how many active users are on your website right now, what pages they're looking at and what they're doing at any time of day.
- Automatic data collection. Once you create your account and copy a simple code to your website, Google Analytics will start collecting data automatically. You can immediately access your reports. No action is required on your part to get the data: Google Analytics does all the work.
- Integration with other tools. You can use this tool on all your devices and easily deploy Google Analytics data to other well-known Google products such as Google Adwords (Google's main advertising network) and Google Search Console.
- Extensive help documentation is available online. Even if you're a first-time user of Google Analytics, Google documentation can get you started quickly. Don't like to read? There are free video tutorials that explain how to use Google Analytics.
- Great Google community. As the world's most popular analytics software, Google Analytics has a large community of fellow marketers who are willing to help you with any issue you encounter.
- It is free. Google does not charge you anything for its use.
Summing up and concluding
By using this digital analysis tool, and as mentioned above, you will have at your disposal, free of charge, a tool that helps you to collect and understand the precious information about your business in digital. With this information you can make very important decisions that can make your business grow.
Are you ready to start using the best digital analytics app?