What is the Digital Madeira program?
The Digital Madeira program is an incentive system to give Micro Small and Medium Enterprises in the Autonomous Region of Madeira the opportunity to enter the world of technology. Since having your company on the internet allows for the ease of contact between your suppliers and customers. In addition to giving new solutions to common problems that disappear with the use of technologies and telecommunication.
In addition, Digital Madeira aims to increase the business capacity of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises. Thus promoting the digital economy by helping to:
- Change the business methods of companies;
- Facilitate adaptation to teleworking;
- Have the opportunity to create new ways to sell their products and services in the digital area;
- Include the change from paper processes to digital processes of customers and suppliers through the use of ICT;
- Digital Madeira aims to increase the business capacity of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises.
What are the Eligible Expenses?
Eligible expenses are those incurred after June 1, 2021. As long as they contribute to the digital transition of the beneficiary entities. On the other hand, the investment project cannot be completed before or on the date of submission of the application.
There are several eligible expenses that you can hire for your company, for example:
First, in the Marketing sector
- A Digital Marketing Strategy Plan;
- A Professional Website for your company;
- Online store;
- Content Marketing:
- Article Creation:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization);
- SEA (Paid Search Engine Ads – Google Ads);
- Display Advertising: Google Ads (Youtube and third-party sites);
- animations & Analytics;
- A Plan with Strategies for Social Networks;
- Professional Management of Social Networks;
- animations – Design;
- Graphic, Video, Photography;
- Online Campaign Management;
- animations – Professional Video;
- animations – Professional Photography;
- Online Content Management;
- Marketing on mobile devices;
- Introduction to Marketplaces.
As well as, in the IT sector:
- Computer equipment;
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management;
- ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning;
- Invoicing software;
- A Systems of Interconnection;
- Big Data;
- Online security;
- Apps for Manu invoicing.
In addition, there are also other expenses such as:
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- Telecommunications Infrastructure and Services;
- Access to Internet;
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management & Sensing Company;
- Augmented Reality;
- 3D printing;
- Sensing and Mechatronic Systems;
- Application expenses;
- Digital shows.
Who Can Compete?
Above all, entities that present themselves as SMEs (micro, small and medium-sized enterprises) of any nature and legal form. Pursuant to the definitions contained in Annex A of the Regulation.
In any case, projects submitted by the public sector of companies are not eligible.
What are the Program Values?
First of all, the values change depending on the type of company. So, if it is a micro company, the value will be 25,000 euros. Likewise, for small companies the value of the program is 40,000 euros and for medium-sized companies it will be 50,000 euros.
However, the total value of the incentives to be granted to a 'single company' in the concept of this incentive system. As a result, it cannot go beyond the limits established in the current framework area. In particular 100,000 euros for the road freight transport sector on behalf of another. And 200,000 euros for the remaining situations, over a period of 3 financial years.
In addition, Incentive is calculated by administering to eligible expenses a base rate of 60%. In other words, increases may be added, ie 10% for projects submitted by micro and small companies and 5% for projects located in Porto Santo.
for projects presented by micro and small companies and
Be-wide has up to 5 packages as an option to hire, so you can choose the one that best fits your project. After all, you can choose between the Site Pack, Online Store Pack, Social Networks Pack, Online Advertising Pack, which are more specific packages. In the same way, you can also choose the Personalized Pack. On the other hand, learn more about the advantages of these packages at Digital voucher up to €50,000.
In short, in this article I have shown you the main topics of the Digital Madeira program and the offers that Be-wide offers you. Likewise, I showed the criteria and what kind of companies can apply. In any case, I hope that you have managed to understand the purpose of this program and that you have analyzed your situation and which package you can purchase for the projects you have in mind. That way you are now prepared to, if that is your case, apply for this program.